-
June 25th, 2004, 07:18 PM
#1
Inactive Member
-
June 25th, 2004, 07:18 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Yakkity schmackity
-
June 25th, 2004, 07:23 PM
#3
Inactive Member
i USED TO LIKE THAT GAME A LITTLE BIT...
<font color="#dedfdf" size="1">[ June 25, 2004 04:23 PM: Message edited by: TrueHorror ]</font>
-
June 25th, 2004, 07:26 PM
#4
Inactive Member
I wanted to find a pic of him from the cartoon, but the video game one was all I found.
-
June 25th, 2004, 07:36 PM
#5
Inactive Member
I love how they made his Dad and Uncle Bing Crosby and Bob Hope respectively...great stuff....
<font color="#dedfdf" size="1">[ June 25, 2004 04:37 PM: Message edited by: Chairman Kaga ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks